Information you can use to access your transcripts for the 3 units you received from CSUF for Economics 100.
California State University Fullerton
Accessing your transcripts:
- You can do it in person by going to the Admissions and Records Office, which is located inside Langsdorf Hall.
- You can also do it online.
- Website: Fullerton.edu
- In the search box type Transcripts: click go
- Click Transcript Requests
- Follow the directions
- Cost is $4.00 to send 1 copy of the transcript
- You may need your Social Security number or College Wide ID to access your transcripts. If you need your College Wide ID (because you did not include your Social Security number on the application we turned in at the beginning of the semester) email me at email@example.com and I will provide you with that number.
Haiku Orientation Handout
- Online students who are having problems need to review this material.