Excerpt from TED Talk: "Intolerant of Tolerance: Angelique Stolar-Hall at TEDx Johnstown" - Stolar-Hall wsa a high school junior at the time of this speech.Uploaded Mar 30, 2017
• Develop the ability and confidence to learn independently
• Read and comprehend informational, functional, and literary texts.
Socially & Personally Responsible
• Demonstrate respect and accountability as a member of the school community.
• Identify and evaluate appropriate life paths and career choices.
• Understand the benefits of being physically fit.
• Listen and comprehend information, take notes, and report accurately what was presented.
• Speak with confidence within a group and to an audience.
• Write logically developed and mechanically proficient reports, letters, essays, and narratives.
• Use a computer and other appropriate technology to communicate electronically and present information via documents, graphs, and charts.
• Analyze problems, and produce and evaluate viable solutions.
An Introduction to PBIS
Edited by Brian Lau.
Actors: Jacquelynn, Thomas, Brendan, Muadh, Steven, Matthew, Dillon, Tim, Vivian, Silayan, Gary, Jonathan
Cinematography: Brian, Jimmy
AP Psychology teaches us how to Act with KindnessUploaded Sep 07, 2016
AP Psychology studentsUploaded Sep 07, 2016
PBIS Video Operation OnTime created by Bolsa Grande studentsUploaded Aug 16, 2016
Student developed video about littering for PBIS!Uploaded Aug 16, 2016