Garden Grove Unified School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation and bullying in educational programs, activities, or employment on the basis of actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, parental, pregnancy, family or marital status, military status or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
Questions or complaints of alleged discrimination, harassment, intimidation and bullying, equity should be directed to the Executive Director of K-12 Educational Services at (714) 663-6143 or title IX equity and compliance concerns should be directed to the Assistant Superintendent of Personnel Services at (714) 663-6464. Complaints may be mailed to 10331 Stanford Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92840.
• Board Policy 5111: Non-Discrimination – Students
• Administrative Regulation 5111.1: Non-Discrimination In District Extra-Curricular Activities
• Board Policy 5161: Harassment on the Basis of an Individuals Sex-Students
• Administrative Regulation 5161.1: Harassment on the Basis of an Individuals Sex-Students
• Board Policy 4010: Non Discrimination – Employees and Applicants
• Administrative Regulation 4010.1: Reporting and Responding to Complaints of Discrimination/Harassment in Employment
• Board Policy 4010: Equal Employment Opportunity
• Board Policy 4012: Harassment on the Basis of an Individual Sex – Certificated/Classified Employees
• Administrative Regulation 4012.1: Harassment on the Basis of an Individual Sex – Certificated/Classified Employees
• Board Policy 3119: Uniform Complaint Procedures
• Administrative Regulation 3119.1: Uniform Complaint Procedures
• Administrative Regulation 3119.2: Uniform Complaint Procedures – Instructional Materials, Emergency or Facilities Conditions, Teacher Vacancy or Misassignment, and High School Exit Examination Intensive Instruction and Services