- Always follow directions.
- Bring all materials to class.
- Do all work that is assigned.
- Be respectful to all classmates.
- Do not interrupt others when they are speaking.
- Be in class on time.
- Do not write on your desks!
- Cell phones or electronic devices may not be used in class!
- No profanity or vulgar language.
- Stay in your seat until the bell rings!
Virtual Classroom Rules
- Use appropriate language in all communications including class meetings and emails.
- Allow others to finish speaking before adding to the conversation.
- Bullying in any form, including cyber bullying, will not be tolerated.
- Be dressed and “school ready” at the start of each class.
- Your face should be visible on the screen at all times
Infractions of rules will result in disciplinary action which will include:
1. Student/Teacher Conference
2. Detention (30 minutes)
3. Parent/Teacher Conference (Phone call)
4. Incident Report