Graphic Design - ADV
GRAPHIC DESIGN 2 / DGA 118
A college class (student receives college credit, if passes with an A or B) that is a continuation of more graphic design techniques using Adobe CC suite software. Students are assigned real-world community and administration projects; such as,
- the school planner cover,
- t-shirt designs (from school band to Superintendent's Mentees),
- class brochures,
- basketball programs,
- advertisements (Choir to Drama),
- bell schedule poster (hardcopy and online),
- community projects,
- restaurant logos,
- district competitions - Community Dinner Program Cover winner (an annual event for community leaders that are attended by the school board, superintendent, district administration, etc.)
- and much, much more ...
** Note: Assignments and Homework/ Fun-work are subject to change.
Fun LINKS --
BOLSA's COLORS for planning any school projects, a good source(s):
Ai & PS tutorials:
A tag cloud (word cloud, or weighted list in visual design) EXPLAINED - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_cloud
WORDLE - http://www.wordle.net/
www.behance.net - Showcasing creative work/ websites on Typography, Graphic Design, Photography, etc.
http://theultralinx.com/2014/06/30-stunning-typographic-posters/ - 30 Stunning Typography Poster Examples
http://ilovetypography.com/ - A designer that is passionate about typography