Art of Animation 1 & 2
Art of Animation I
You don't want to miss this class!
From stop motion movies to Adobe CC Animate (software) films the student will share with the class and an online community, Instagram. Students will build their:
- drawing techniques,
- character development,
- storytelling/ storyboarding,
- animation principles to enhance movie production.
** Note: Assignments and Homework/ Funwork are subject to change.
Art of Animation 2 / ADV
A college class (student receives college credit, if passes with an A or B)
- Brick Drop,
- Rice Sack Drop,
- Leaf Falling (Y & X axis, plus Z axis),
- Jumping Cat,
- Walking Cycle,
- and much more!
Video Tutorials on Adobe Animate (it was called Flash)
- Using the Drawing Tools:
- Basics of motion/ motion tween:
- Understanding the Timeline, KeyFrames, and Frame Rate
- Creating and animating Masks (beginning of movie or to hide something)
- And much, much more .... check out the web site!
Another website to Check out … “Pixar in a Box”
“Pixar in a Box is a behind-the-scenes look at how Pixar artists do their jobs. You will be able to animate bouncing balls, build a swarm of robots, and make virtual fireworks explode. The subjects you learn in school, math, science, computer science, and humanities, are used every day to create amazing movies at Pixar. This collaboration between Pixar Animation Studios & Khan Academy is sponsored by Disney.
If you have questions or ideas, email us email@example.com.”
~ Quoted from https://www.khanacademy.org/partner-content/pixar