• Develop the ability and confidence to learn independently
• Read and comprehend informational, functional, and literary texts.
Socially & Personally Responsible
• Demonstrate respect and accountability as a member of the school community.
• Identify and evaluate appropriate life paths and career choices.
• Understand the benefits of being physically fit.
• Listen and comprehend information, take notes, and report accurately what was presented.
• Speak with confidence within a group and to an audience.
• Write logically developed and mechanically proficient reports, letters, essays, and narratives.
• Use a computer and other appropriate technology to communicate electronically and present information via documents, graphs, and charts.
• Analyze problems, and produce and evaluate viable solutions.