Vision, Mission, Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
GGUSD’s Shared Vision: We are committed to preparing all students to be successful and responsible citizens who contribute and thrive in a diverse society.
BGHS' Vision: BGHS is committed to providing an engaging and rigorous academic environment for all students to promote lifelong success in a culturally diverse, technological society.
BGHS' Mission: To ensure student success, we will provide a rigorous and supportive academic experience that motivates all learners to meet high expectations in order to imagine, believe, and achieve.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (What all Bolsa Grande High School students are expected to know or be able to do upon graduation)
• Develop the ability and confidence to learn independently
• Read and comprehend informational, functional, and literary texts.
Socially & Personally Responsible
• Demonstrate respect and accountability as a member of the school community.
• Identify and evaluate appropriate life paths and career choices.
• Understand the benefits of being physically fit.
• Listen and comprehend information, take notes, and report accurately what was presented.
• Speak with confidence within a group and to an audience.
• Write logically developed and mechanically proficient reports, letters, essays, and narratives.
• Use a computer and other appropriate technology to communicate electronically and present information via documents, graphs, and charts.
• Analyze problems, and produce and evaluate viable solutions.