GGUSD’s Shared Vision: We are committed to preparing all students to be successful and responsible citizens who contribute and thrive in a diverse society.
BGHS' Vision: BGHS is committed to providing an engaging and rigorous academic environment for all students to promote lifelong success in a culturally diverse, technological society.
BGHS' Mission: To ensure student success, we will provide a rigorous and supportive academic experience that motivates all learners to meet high expectations in order to imagine, believe, and achieve.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes Video: https://goo.gl/9Ajwz1
WASC Introduction Video: goo.gl/YeFr1t
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (What all Bolsa Grande High School students are expected to know or be able to do upon graduation)
• Develop the ability and confidence to learn independently
• Read and comprehend informational, functional, and literary texts.
Socially & Personally Responsible
• Demonstrate respect and accountability as a member of the school community.
• Identify and evaluate appropriate life paths and career choices.
• Understand the benefits of being physically fit.
• Listen and comprehend information, take notes, and report accurately what was presented.
• Speak with confidence within a group and to an audience.
• Write logically developed and mechanically proficient reports, letters, essays, and narratives.
• Use a computer and other appropriate technology to communicate electronically and present information via documents, graphs, and charts.
• Analyze problems, and produce and evaluate viable solutions.