Financial Aid for College
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO FILL OUT THE FAFSA:
- Student and parent(s) social security number (SSN)
- Student's driver's license, if applicable
- Alien registration number or permanent residence card (for non US citizens) or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals SSN (DACA)
- Parent's DOB, highest level of education, and parent's marital status with date of marriage or divorce
- Student and Parent's 2019 W-2 and other records of money earned.
(If parents do not have 2019 W-2, bring the last pay check stub for 2019)
- Student and Parent's 2019 Federal Income Tax return.
(If student/parent's have not filled 2019 Federal Income Tax, bring 2018 Federal Income Tax).
- Students and Parents 2019 un-taxed income records:
- Social Security Number
- Temporary assistance for needy families
- Veterans benefits records
- Student and Parent's current back statements.
- Student and Parent's current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bonds, and other investment records.
Have questions regarding the FAFSA?
Online help: www.fafsa.gov
Helpline phone number: 1-800-433-3243
Technical Support Phone Number: 1-800-468-6927
Have questions regarding the Dream Act?
Online help: www.csac.ca.gov/dream_act.asp
Helpline phone number:1-888-224-7268
Have questions regarding the Cal Grant?
Online help: www.calgrants.org
Helpline phone number: 1-888-224-7268
|Thursday, December 10, 2020||FAFSA Workshop after school 2:45-3:30pm|
|Thursday, December 17, 2020||FAFSA Workshop after school 2:45-3:30pm|
|Thursday, February 4, 2021||FAFSA Workshop after school 2:45-3:30pm|
|Thursday, February 18, 2021||FAFSA Workshop after school 2:45-3:30pm|
DEADLINE: MARCH 2, 2021
To Apply: www.fafsa.ed.gov